1. Warren Buffett always believes in the fact that you should first invest in yourself, before investing in others, if you want to be successful. By investing on yourself, he meant that you should get trained, improve your skills, get proper education or even learn a skill that is already in trend. He felt that starting your own company was also a good self-investment.
2. Another factor behind Warren Buffett’s success is that he was away from bad habits from a very young age and he always advices others to follow the same route. He states that if we get rid of our bad habits at the earliest, success will never leave our side. Even if you have let your bad habits stay in your life for long, it is not too late to get rid of them and attain success.
3. He also believed that playing in area, where you are more comfortable in, is how you can attain success at the maximum. Yes, knowing new things is important at times, but if you will not be getting interest in the same, you will never be able to attain success from it. Thus, creating a list of what you are and what you are not aware of and staying inside that circle can go a long way in helping you attain success.
4. Irrespective of the odds of success, Warren Buffett always believed in the fact that you should never risk what is important for you for something, which might become insignificant for you in a short time. Taking risk is definitely not a bad thing, but taking it for a wrong reason does matter.
5. Warren Buffett also believed in the fact that you should do a job, which you would do, even if you will not have any financial problem. Such jobs will give you the satisfaction, which you need to achieve the maximum result. Again, you will always be excited about it, which will lead you to offer your best for a consistent period of time.
6. As per Warren Buffett, you should never let fear stop you from taking risks, especially if it is stopping you from attaining success. By that he meant that we should get control of skills or areas, which are important in personal growth. Try to work on your weak aspects and you will feel the difference at the earliest.
7. Again, Warren Buffett believes that it is baseless to perform unimportant tasks, as you have only 24 hours a day. The more you waste in these areas, the less you will have to be successful. Hence, be smart and you will see the difference at the earliest.
8. Warren Buffet also feels that great opportunities to be successful will not always knock your door. Hence, you should always be on your toes to grab it with both hands. Remember, whether you do it at a small scale or you do not do anything about the opportunity, it will mean the same thing. You should treat the opportunity, as if you are worshipping it and you will achieve the maximum result.
9. He even says that at times, you should follow your principles, which have helped you to be successful in the past, even if they might not be popular at that given point of time. You should not sigh away from innovation, but you should not ignore your own guidance to success from the past.