1. Rich people always set goals, which are achievable. They are also aware of what they are looking to achieve, and what they want to be and what are their goals going to be. With respect to someone, who is unsuccessful, this is the difference, as unsuccessful people make goals without wondering about the pros and cons. Thus, they never achieve their goals.
2. They always have a to-do list handy with them. After deciding what is to be achieved, the rich people create the entire process on how they want it to be done. The moment, they achieve their goals, rather than thinking about the next target, they first review their to-do list to know what went with them and what was wrong with them.
3. Whether you are rich or poor, path to success is always difficult and you might come across road blocks, which can discourage you. With rich people, they try to ensure that they are served with wisdom details. They even motivate themselves by going through motivational quotes and self-development books.
4. One of the keys to success in this fast moving life is that you should give respect to time as much as possible. Once it goes out of your hand, it never comes back. Rich people always respect their time and ensure that every second is invested intelligently similarly to how they invest money in different area of business.
5. Rich people do not believe in luck and they ensure that they give their best to achieve success. Remember, luck only comes to those, who are ready to go that extra mile. You will never find a rich person engaging his time or money in areas, where luck play a pivotal role, like lotteries and gambling.
6. Rich people are always on the look out for the opportunity. They ensure that they are in the right place and time, as they squeeze as much of time as possible to tackle whatever life throws at them. They never want to miss out on being taught a good lesson.
7. Rich people never follow the crowd, rather walk on their own path alone and create a path that others follow. They are the people, who are not afraid of thinking big and making it work as well.
8. Rich people know that it is not always smart to say yes all the time. They know that at times, you need to say no as well. They know that if they say yes to wrong stuff, then they might find themselves stuck in committing unnecessary commitments. They value their time, which in turns pays dividend in the form of money and success.
9. Negative thinking can work against their path to success. This is why, the rich never make friends with people, who have negative thoughts. They know that such people can influence their own growth as well as action and thoughts. They always try to surround themselves with positive people to help themselves in future growth.